- What do I need the diasend® Uploader for?
- Download the software from your diasend® account
- The installation process
- FreeStyle Data hub (only needed for FreeStyle Libre 2)
- The last installation steps - please be patient
1. What do I need the diasend® Uploader for?
If you would like to upload values from your diabetes device(s) to your personal diasend® account from home, you will need to use our diasend® Uploader software. This software will allow you to transfer all the values from your devices to your diasend® account, so you and your healthcare provider can review the values.
If you don’t have the diasend® Uploader installed on your computer yet, you can follow the steps as described below. Compatible operating systems are Mac OS 10.13 - 10.15.
2. Download the software from your diasend® account
Click on this link to start installation process or go to "TOOLS" inside your diasend® account and click on the blue box as below:
* Once the download is complete, go to Finder.
* Go to your “Downloads” and double click on the “DiasendUploaderPatient3…..” file in the list to run the installation file.
3. The installation process:
Now you will get to the screen below, please continue:
Read the introduction and press “Continue”:
Read the following important information about the program, act and click “Continue”:
To continue, you need to approve Glooko's Software License Agreement.
If you click on "Continue", you will have the opportunity to "Agree" to the agreement and proceed:
4. FreeStyle Data hub (Note: Only needed if you have FreeStyle Libre 2)
Now you have come to the question if you want to install the FreeStyle DataHub which is needed for the Libre 2 meter. Click on the arrow in the box and you will have the opportunity to choose whether you have Libre 1, Libre 2 or "No", if you have a completely different meter. Then click "Continue":
5. The last installation steps - please be patient
Please continue with the last steps in the installation process, it will be ready soon.
If you do not want to change this destination (usually not needed), click "Continue":
Click "Install" if you do not need to change the installation type location (usually not needed):
To be able to share data with your hospital, you now need to "Choose location". Select your country by clicking on the blue arrow in the box to the right and you will see a scroll bar.
When you have selected the country, click on "Continue".
At the end of the installation, you will be asked if you want to restart your computer. Please do, as it is required for the program to be properly installed.
Once the computer has restarted, you can start using the diasend® Uploader program.
You will find the diasend® Uploader icon that looks like this in Launchpad
or in Finder under Applications.
Click on the diasend® Uploader icon to open the program and follow the instructions.