No, it is not possible to change the diasend® username. If you want to use a different email address, you will have to create a new account here with your new email address as username.
After creating the new account, please follow these steps to register your devices to your account:
- Log in to your account on www.diasend.com and go to "My profile"
- Enter the serial number of your device(s) in the appropriate field(s)
- Scroll down and click "Save my information"
Apart from that, to share data with your clinic, please click on "Share data" and enter the clinic ID of your healthcare provider. Then click "Update".
If your old account was connected to an app, please connect it your new account. To do so, log in to your account on diasend.com and go to "Connect app".
Once you have done this, the new account will contain the same information as the old one. To avoid confusion, we recommend you to delete the old account by following these steps:
- Log in to your account on www.diasend.com (with your old credentials) and go to "Account admin"
- Go to "Subscription" and click "Delete my account"
- Confirm that you wish to delete your account and enter your password for verification
- Click "Delete"