No. All data is stored in a secure database. You can access your data at www.diasend.com.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I upload data from my FreeStyle Libre (1 and 2) to diasend® anymore?
- Why can't I save "Smart insulin pen" in my settings?
- How to upload an Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
- Omnipod Dash - Missing current day data after upload
- I cannot see data from my Dexcom/Libre/Eversense application in diasend®.
- Abbott has restricted the use of LibreLink with diasend® (This does not apply to Sweden and Norway)
- T13 - T14 -T18 error with Accu-Chek Aviva Expert on Uploader
- Why can't I validate/authenticate the upload with my username and password?
- I receive a message on the screen saying "Authentication required…"
- Do I need any software material to use diasend®?