If the data upload isn’t initiated even though the device is properly connected to the computer and diasend® Uploader displays “searching for device”, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the device is compatible.
- You will find the compatibility list by following this link below. Please note that some devices are compatible on diasend® Transmitter but not yet on diasend® Uploader:
2. Make sure you are using the correct cable and that you have followed the uploading instructions for your device.
- Make sure you have followed the correct uploading instructions, which you will find in the guide below:
Quick guide for patients
3. Try connecting the device with another cable and/or to a different USB-port
- To rule out any connection issue please try to connect your device with another cable as well as connecting it to another USB-port on your computer.
If this doesn’t solve the issue. Please send us a request and indicate the exact device model and the type of cable you are using and we will assist you.