If you have completed an upload of a device and you cannot find the data in your diasend® account, there are a few likely explanations:
1. You are looking under the wrong tab
The data is displayed under the five tabs below, where you can access the glucose, CGM and insulin data. Please select the tab corresponding to the type of device you have uploaded.
Please note that Dexcom, FreeStyle Libre and Eversense data will be found under the tab "CGM".
2. The date in the device is or has been wrong
The default time interval is set to show the latest 14 days. If the date in your device is or has been wrong, you can retrieve the data in diasend® by changing the date interval to match the incorrect date setting. Above the tables in your account, click on “Select time interval” > “customized period” and select the date interval.
If you find the date in your device to be incorrect, please reset the date and time immediately, in order to avoid new values being tagged with an incorrect time stamp.
Please note that once the data has reached our server, it cannot be modified.
3. Your pump is not selected as the primary pump
If the data that you are missing comes from an insulin pump, then it might be so that this pump is currently not selected as primary pump in your diasend® account. In diasend®, data is shown from only one pump at a time. To review data from a non-primary pump, please:
- Go to "My profile"
- Under "Insulin pump", tick the circle next to the serial number belonging to the pump from which you would like to see data
- Scroll down and click on "Save my information"
4. The serial number of your device has not been saved in your account
Go to the tab "My Profile" and check that the serial number of your device is showing in the corresponding field. If not, please enter the serial number manually and then click on "Save my information".