No. You will need to setup an exception in the proxy server allowing it to pass through data to the address diasend.com. Please refer to the proxy server configuration on your computer.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I upload data from my FreeStyle Libre (1 and 2) to diasend® anymore?
- Why can't I save "Smart insulin pen" in my settings?
- How to upload an Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
- Omnipod Dash - Missing current day data after upload
- I cannot see data from my Dexcom/Libre/Eversense application in diasend®.
- Abbott has restricted the use of LibreLink with diasend® (This does not apply to Sweden and Norway)
- T13 - T14 -T18 error with Accu-Chek Aviva Expert on Uploader
- Why can't I validate/authenticate the upload with my username and password?
- I receive a message on the screen saying "Authentication required…"
- Do I need any software material to use diasend®?