If you are having a problem uploading your Animas pump (such as the Animas OneTouch Ping or Animas Vibe) using the Actisys cable*, please follow the steps below:
*NOTE: There are 2 different Actisys cables (-Li and -Li2). If you are using Windows 8 or 10, you need to use the Actisys Li2 cable (at the back of the cable you will see ACT-IR224UN-Li2 and not ACT-IR224UN-Li).
- Open the software diasend® Uploader on your computer first, and then secondly connect the Actisys cable. When the cable is detected, a green tick will appear on the Uploader's screen.
- Make sure that the pump has all belts/clips removed.
- Place the pump on flat surface and make sure that its IR window (at the back) is not in direct light.
- Suspend the pump and make sure that the screen on your pump is 'awake' (illuminated) in the very beginning for the cable to detect the pump. The pump does not need to be lit up during the entire upload- only in the beginning.
- Place the pump with its IR window towards the IR window of the cable and make sure there is about 2 - 3 cm (1 inch) between them.
If you are still having problems uploading the pump, please read our Quick Guide for further instructions or contact Support here.