Yes, the information uploaded into diasend® is encrypted and does not contain any personal information. The information is stored on servers that meet very strict security requirements, both physically and in terms of software. All traffic to and from diasend.com uses SSL encryption.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my username?
- Error Code B1 - FreeStyle Libre
- FreeStyle Libre not detected
- Error codes B24, B25 and B26
- How do I synchronize FreeStyle LibreLink with diasend®?
- What cable should I use and how do I order it?
- Can I upload devices with my smartphone using the mobile app?
- Is diasend® safe?
- Why doesn't the upload start?
- How much does diasend® cost?