Just like in diasend®, you will need to share your account with your health care provider for them to see your data.
When upgrading your diasend® account to Glooko®, the account should automatically share data with the correct clinic. If this is not the case, you can proconnect your account to your healthcare provider manually. To "proconnect" means to link your account to the clinic account and share data. This is done by following the steps below inside your Glooko account®.
- Go to my.glooko.com in your web browser and log into your account.
- Click Settings > Account.
- Click + Add New Code.
- When prompted to confirm if you would like to proceed, click Continue.
- Enter your healthcare provider's ProConnect Code. If you do not have your provider's proconnect code, please contact your provider.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating that you have successfully ProConnected.